Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Make me study, won't you

I'm back again. Suddenly I'm like into this whole blogging fetish again ahaha. Or perhaps I just don't want to touch anything bio-related and start mugging my ass off for the 12 chapters being tested on Friday and then I'll regret later on when I have panic attacks for last minute studying like last night. Anyway, I copied this from an earlier post I found way way back when 2005 ended and 2006 was just starting:

There are times in our lives when the world seems to shift. We value, in one clear instant, the blessing of days we once thought of as ordinary- and we suddenly know that what most truly enriches us are the friends we love, who love us in return.

Thankyou to the friends who light up my life.

The bestfriends, my girls for life, studying buddies from SGCC, the class clique, the old friends Darlieraeyeen00bn00b and Huan who braves dark scary bushes threatening of hidden banglah rapists to walk me home every dark lonely late night.

If this were lj and there was the mood icon, I'd be "thankful and very contented".



But then, there are always the buts. One can never be wholly contented, someway, somehow, everyone's selfish in one way or another and always disatisfied with certain aspects of their lives. And I keep saying "Ohwell".



Ohwell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home